JONESVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Our Officers are on duty 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our Office Hours are Monday through Friday 8-5.
We, the Jonesville Police Department, are committed to providing the highest quality of police services to the people who live, work, and visit our town. We will constantly evaluate and improve our efforts to enhance public safety with the goal of improving the quality of life within the town, while at the same time maintaining respect for individual rights and human dignity.
The Mission of the Jonesville Police Department is to enforce the constitution and laws of the United States, North Carolina, and the ordinances of the Town of Jonesville. We are committed and will endeavor to preserve the peace, safeguard life and property, prevent and detect criminal activity. We will work with the community in effort to identify and resolve issues that impact public safety while protecting the rights of our citizens and visitors.
- PRIDE, we are committed to conducting ourselves in a manner that brings honor to ourselves, the department, and the town.
- OBLIGATED, we are committed to upholding the Constitution and laws of North Carolina and the United States.
- LOYALTY, we are committed to performing our duties, loyal to our oath and our department.
- INTEGRITY, we are committed to nurturing the public trust by holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards of professional conduct and ethics.
- COMMUNITY POLICING, we are committed to providing the highest quality of law enforcement service to the town with the goal of enhancing the quality of life within our community.
- EXCELLENCE, we are committed to achieving a level of performance that exceeds all expectations.
For Emergencies Dial 911
Address: 1503 NC Hwy 67, Jonesville NC 28642
Office Number: (336) 835-5020
24HR Number: (336) 835-2855
Chief Dane Mastin: email@example.com
Captain S. Vestal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager Tasha Ferguson: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook @Jonesville Police Department