Pictured left to right – Commissioner Michael Tilley, Commissioner Tracy Wall, Commissioner Scott Darnell, Mayor Anita Darnell, Commissioner Regina Adkins, Mayor Pro-Tempore Andy Green
The Town of Jonesville Board of Commissioners is a six-member elected governing body which consists of the Mayor and five Board members. The Board of Commissioners normally conduct their regular monthly meeting on the second Monday of each month beginning at 7:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at the Jonesville Town Hall.
It is the goal of the Town of Jonesville to provide professional delivery of public services to all residents and citizens, be good stewards of public resources all while enhancing the quality of life in the Town of Jonesville, Yadkin County and North Carolina.
Town of Jonesville Board of Commissioners
- Mayor Anita Darnell term expires 2026
- Mayor Pro-Tempore Andy Green term expires 2026
- Commissioner Tracy Wall term expires 2024
- Commissioner Regina Adkins term expires 2024
- Commissioner Michael Tilley term expires 2024
- Commissioner C. Scott Darnell term expires 2026
To email a Commissioner, click on their name.