Request for Assistance

The Town of Jonesville requests assistance to remove and replace a failing culvert located on Osborne Street.  The project requires the removal and disposal of a 48-inch diameter CMP and the installation of a new 72-inch diameter RCP to include the labor, material, and equipment.  Details for the culvert removal and installation and additional requirements are contained in the attached documents.  Should you need additional information or have questions contact Michael Pardue Town Manager at 336-835-3426.

Jonesville Culvert Replacement Info

Jonesville Culvert Replacement Map